When to Buy Wedding Insurance: Protecting Your Special Day with Special Event Insurance
Your wedding day is a momentous occasion, but unexpected circumstances can disrupt even the most meticulously planned event. That’s where wedding insurance comes in. With insurance carriers like GatherGuard and SpecialInsurance.com, you can safeguard your big day and ensure peace of mind. In this post, we’ll explore the benefits of wedding insurance and the optimal time to purchase it.
Why Purchase Online?
- Tailored coverage in 3 minutes: Various coverage options to match your specific needs. Liability limit options from $300,000 to $5M and damage to property coverages limits from $250,000 to $1M. Primary Noncontributory and Waiver of Subrogation endorsements also available.
- Flexibility: You can purchase coverage from as late as the day before your wedding or up to 18 months in advance.
- Easy cancellation: You can cancel your policy for a full refund up until the day before your event date.
When to Purchase Wedding Insurance?
- After booking your venue: Once you’ve secured your venue, purchase insurance to not only lock in the current price, but also knock it off your checklist.
- During the venue booking process: Many venues now make proof of insurance mandatory in order to finalize the event agreement.
- Anytime before the wedding: Because it can be done easily online, getting a policy anytime 24/7 is now possible up until the day before your wedding day.
Wedding insurance from GatherGuard and SpecialInsurance.com offers peace of mind by protecting your special day. Don’t wait too long to secure coverage. Whether you’re planning a grand celebration or an intimate gathering, act promptly to safeguard your investment and ensure a stress-free wedding experience.
For information about Wedding Insurance pricing, see this post.
Disclaimer: The materials available on this site are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as advice or guarantees on any subject matter. The opinions and statements expressed through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of JAUNTIN’. This blog contains general information which may not be current or accurate. For specific questions about insurance and any requirements, please contact your insurer directly.